Hugh Culloty are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. This policy applies when you visit our stores, go online or use your mobile device and any order you place is also subject to our Terms and Conditions. Please take time to read these terms as they include important information that applies to you.
WHO ARE WE?
For the purpose of the relevant data protection legislation, the data controller is Brendan Culloty, Hugh Culloty, 28 The Mall, Tralee, Co. Kerry.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect and process the following data about you: You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you search for a product, make a product enquiry and place an order on our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, postcode, credit card information (note we do not store your credit card details) and IP address.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION YOU GIVE US
We may use the information you give us to:
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- Notify you about changes to our service.
- Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Contact you directly, or indirectly using a trusted third party acting on our behalf, for the purposes of marketing.
MARKETING AND HOW WE MAY CONTACT YOU
Where you have given us your consent or if you have previously purchased from us, we may use your information to contact you about products that you have purchased, to tell you about goods and services which we consider may interest you, our offers available from time to time. Our marketing communications may be provided to you by email, SMS, post or such other means as we choose. You have the right to object to the use of your information for these marketing purposes. You will be provided with the opportunity to opt out of receiving these marketing communications by clicking on the relevant link provided in an email or SMS or by contacting us at any time by visting our contact page. If you tell us that you do not want to receive any further marketing information from us, we will not contact you further for the purpose of marketing. However, we will not necessarily remove your information from our database if it is necessary to retain the information for other non-marketing purposes such as where we need your information for compliance with our legal obligations.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
HOW LONG WILL WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you. Examples of the types of companies include; deliveries, security, fraud protection, marketing, IT support and audit. Each of these external companies has a contract with us which confirms how they handle your information and is restricted so that they can only use this information to provide services to Hugh Culloty and to you and not for any other reason.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site to improve your customer journey. These third parties only use your information in line with our instructions and do not disclose it or use it for any other purposes.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
WHERE WE STORE AND TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to review and update your registered account details at any time. You have the right at any time to access, rectify, modify or delete any information held about you. You have the right to object to us processing your personal information if we are not entitled to use it any more or have its processing restricted in certain circumstances. Please contact us through the contact page if you wish to exercise these rights. Our security procedures mean that we may have to request proof of identity before we disclose information to you. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. You can request a copy of the personal information we hold about you at any time. If you wish to do so, please contact our Customer Service team who will be happy to assist. Please be advised that we will not charge you for this service, but our security procedures mean that we will have to request proof of identity before we disclose information to you.