What’s new in the BOSS Katana 50 MkII
Here’s a quick list of the hottest features in your 2nd Generation Katana 50 combo amplifier:
- Power Amp In(put) — Got a floor unit or tube preamp you can’t live without? You can access all 50 watts of the Katana’s Class A/B power section using the MkII’s power amp input. Here you bypass everything before the power amp and speakers, so what you hear is exactly what you expect — only live and in living color.
- New amp models — The classics you love are back in full effect in the Katana MkII. Only now, you can access new variations on the original five amp models to create an even more versatile gigging platform, for country cleans to metal gains to acoustic-voiced amplification.
- Updated BOSS Tone Studio — Customising your sound within the Katana MkII is easier than ever using the new and improved BOSS Tone Studio software. 60 BOSS effects, channel-by-channel EQs, adjustable routing, and much more await your every command.
- Power: 50 W
- Equipped with: 12″ Custom speakers
- 5 Amplifier types: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown & Acoustic
- 5 Independent effects: Booster, Mod, FX, Delay and Reverb – 3 of them can be used simultaneously
- 4 Memory locations for amplifiers and effects settings plus panel setting
- Power amp input for the use of multi-effects devices
- Power Control (0.5 / 25/50 watts) for full amp sound at any volume
- Controls: Amp Type, Gain, Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Booster / Mod, Delay / FX, Reverb, Master & Power Control, Sounds
- Updated Boss Tone Studio sound customisation software with over 60 different Boss effects, channel and global EQs, customisable routing and more (free on Bosstonecentral.com)
- Connection option for up to two foot switches
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 470 x 238 x 398 mm
- Weight: 11.6 kg