Brilliant sound for every kitchen bathroom bedroom living room
If you do not have your phone on you, the touch control still allows you to control your music with ease. And you can connect the Sonos One to other home Sonos speakers, wirelessly.
The compact design fits just about any space. Put it on your kitchen countertop or tuck it away on your office bookshelf. It’s humidity resistant so you can even put it in the bathroom.
Stereo sound with two
Pair two Sonos Ones together in the same room for stereo separation and more detailed sound. Use a pair as rear home theater surrounds with Playbar, Playbase, or Beam.
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- Responsive audio chime lets you know Sonos One has heard you and is working on a response.
- Far-field microphone array, used for smart voice capture and noise cancellation.
- One tweeter creates a crisp and clear high-frequency response.
- One mid-woofer ensures you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
- Ethernet port: One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable.
- WiFi, not Bluetooth: Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11a/b/g/n, 2.4 and 5 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Apple AirPlay 2: Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
- Product finish: Black with black matte grille.
- Automatic software updates
- Top-panel features: Capacitive touch control for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause, microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status and voice feedback.
- Complete privacy: An illuminated LED indicator light ensures you’re always aware when the speaker’s microphone is active.